World Federation of Orthodontists
In September 2015 Urban Soul Orchestra (USO) had the privilege of working with events management company Fullcircle and the World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO) for the International Orthodontist Congress (IOC) held in London for the third time in it’s history.
USO worked closely with Fullcircle to produce a completely bespoke British themed set that took delegates on a journey through the history of music from the Victorian era through the swinging 60’s, Rock and Roll, Jive and Hip Hop right up to the present day.
In celebration of the capital holding the event each song had a unique link to London and included hits such as:
- You Really Got Me, The Kinks
- Bang a Gong (Get It On), T Rex
- Don’t You Want Me, The Human League
- Don’t Forget About Me, Simple Minds
- Proud, Heather Small
- Domino, Jessie J
- Feel The Love, Rudimental
Dancers were used to enhance the eras, sampling the popular dance moves of each decade with costumes to match, for a full emersion in the show.
Coverage of the event can be found here:
- Dental Tribune International: http://mediacenter.dental-tribune.com/image/gallery/ID/1952
- Dental Republic: http://www.dentalrepublic.co.uk/news/article/the-irresistible-profession-of-orthodontics
You can watch our performance for this event here.
USO are able to supply VJ services to offer audiences with a full visual show. For enquiries please contact the office on 020 8968 3000 or email email@example.com.